SaaS Consulting Group is seeking experienced project managers to join our growing Project Management team. The successful candidates will have a passion for delivering projects on time, in scope, and under budget for primarily software companies.
- Works with the SaaS CG leadership team to scope project goals and objectives.
- Identifies customer stakeholders and risks, escalating as needed internally and externally.
- Assists our Salesforce and NetSuite practice directors in identifying and augmenting project resources as requirements shift.
- Allocates resources to projects in NetSuite and reports weekly on hourly / budgetary KPIs.
- Develops game plans for and attends project on sites such as kick off, UAT, and Go Live multi-day sessions.
- Drives project deliverables such as business requirements, calendars, presentations, meetings, etc..
- Facilitates closing out project phases and scoping future work for the same customer.
- Maintain internal systems for content management such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Confluence, and Jira.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years experience with enterprise applications, including CRM and ERP
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite is highly valued.
- At least 2 years experience in project manager, business analyst, or related roles.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% every month.