NetSuite’s cloud-based ERP suite is the solution of choice for the software industry, running critical business processes for hundreds of the most innovative private and public software companies. NetSuite streamlines and optimizes business processes, provides a true 360-degree view of customers, and cuts costs. Software executives leveraging NetSuite are able to gain real-time visibility across the entire enterprise, allowing them to make faster, more effective decisions.
1. Increased Visibility for Decision Making.
2. Accelerated Quote to Cash
3. Revenue Recognition
4. Accelerated Financial Close
5. Improved Reporting
6. Increased Sales Productivity
7. Improved Customer Service and Satisfaction
8. Integrated Back Office with Software-Specific Features
9. Deep Services Functionality
10. Rich Channel and Partner Relationship Management
NetSuite zeros in on the pain points most common to the software industry in order to maximize improvements in visibility, business processes, and cost efficiency.
Salesforce.com Announces Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Results
• Quarterly Revenue of $788 Million, up 35% Year-Over-Year
• Deferred Revenue of $1.29 Billion, up 41% Year-Over-Year
• Unbilled Deferred Revenue Increases to Approximately $3 Billion
• Raises FY13 Revenue Guidance to $3.041 – $3.046 Billion
• Initiates FY14 Revenue Guidance of $3.80 – $3.85 Billion
IDC offers the following essential guidance to independent software vendors that are thinking about offering subscription licensing models as well as those that are looking to refine their existing subscription approach: